1. Who we are
Since our Website makes use of “cookies”, we would like to inform you about the different types of cookies we use and which cookies our service providers use and how you can manage and block cookies.
- (a) Via-mail: (email@example.com), to the attention of our Privacy Officer/Data Protection Officer/other.;
- (b) By post: to (Veldkant 31, 2550 Kontich).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer, laptop or mobile device when you visit a website or certain pages of that specific website. The cookie allows that website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time and to apply them during subsequent visits, for example your preferred language.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website where the cookie has come from, how long the cookie will remain on your device (its expiry date), and a value which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
A distinction is made between strictly necessary cookies and other cookies.
The strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, for example for the security of our Website and its accessibility. By virtue of the applicable legislation, we are not required to ask your consent to use such cookies.
A further distinction on the basis of the category can be made according to the specific purpose of the cookie. For each of these categories (unless they are strictly necessary), we will ask your consent.
Cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- (a) Permanent cookies and session cookies: The task of a permanent cookie is to recognize the web browser with a view to repeat visits to the Website, while the task of a session cookie is to recognize the web browser during the visit to the Website. Permanent cookies will remain stored on your computer or mobile device. Session cookies will be deleted at the end of every session.
- (b) First party cookies and third party cookies: first party cookies are set by the Website itself. Third party cookies are set by other websites than our Website. This happens when our Website incorporates elements from other websites, such as social media plug-ins or advertisements that are put on our Website.
- (c) Performance cookies and functional cookies: performance cookies monitor how the visitor uses the Website. This enables the website administrator to adjust and optimize the content and ease of use of the Website (for example: how many people have visited the different pages on the Website and which language is the most popular amongst our visitors). Functional cookies are cookies that remember your preferences when you use the Website, such as your chosen language, and will make the Website more user-friendly and enhancing your user experience.
Which cookies do we use?
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||0||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
Cookies used by our partners
- (a) Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies;
- (b) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- (c) Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/;
- (d) YouTube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en.
Managing and blocking cookies
When visiting the Website visitors will be informed (by means of a pop-up) which cookies are being used by us, and we will ask the visitor’s consent for the use of each of the cookies. You can at all times manage or delete cookies using the settings on your internet browser, allowing you to refuse some or all cookies, except for the strictly necessary cookies, since these cookies are essential for the visitor to browse the Website and its features. Turning off cookies will limit the service that we are able to provide and may affect your user-experience. Deleting cookies may result in manually adjusting preferences every time you visit our Website.
For more details about controlling and/or deleting cookies, visit the page corresponding to your browser for more information:
- (a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- (b) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari);
- (c) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- (d) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-Website-preferences (Firefox);
- (e) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- (f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge);
- (g) or visit, http://aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.